Undergraduate Applications

If you are a current high school student, please apply using the undergraduate application.

If you are currently an undergraduate student at another institution, please review the instructions for transfer students.

Graduate Programs

Students who have already earned a Bachelor's degree are an important asset to the Health Sciences.

Find out more about what we have to offer at the graduate level.

Physician Assistant Program Notice

Due to capacity constraints we are not accepting transfer or second-degree applications to Physician's Assistant program. Any student with more than 12 post-secondary credits is considered a transfer student.

Rehabilitation Science Students (Ph. D.)

If you are interested in the Rehabilitation Sciences Doctorate program, please contact Dr.%20Ben%20Kivlan at (412) 396-5545.

If you are unsure of which application you should complete, please contact the Office%20of%20the%20Dean (412) 396-6652.