Study Abroad with Duquesne University
Opening Doors to New Places!
Let the world become your classroom! Duquesne University recognizes the impact of study abroad experiences in shaping young adults who are intellectually aware, culturally sensitive, and professionally prepared to become global citizens. Duquesne's unique Rome and Dublin Campuses provide once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for students. A wide range of semester-long and short-term programs offer students an impressive range of options to explore the world.
- Earn transferable credits while immersing yourself in a new culture
- Learn a new language or perfect a second language
- Expand cultural awareness and increase self-confidence
- Strengthen your identity in a global society
- Enhance your marketability to employers and graduate schools
- Italian Campus Program in Rome
- Duquesne in Dublin Program in Dublin, Ireland
- Other Approved Semester-long Programs all over the world
- 4-week Maymester Programs
- Summer Short-term faculty-led programs
- Spring Break Away opportunities
- Student Teaching Abroad in Italy or Ireland
- Earn an Intercultural Engagement Certificate/Minor
- Internships (visit the OIP for more information)
Apply Early! Apply Often!
Italian Campus: Rolling Admission, first-come, first-served
Duquesne in Dublin: Rolling Admission, first-come, first-served
Other Approved Semester Programs: Fall - March 1 and Spring - October 1st
Spring Break Away: Rolling until filled
Maymester: See individual Maymester programs
Summer Faculty-led Program: Varies by program, speak with faculty leaders