Academic offices and departments can use digital signage to share events and information with the campus community. You can remotely manage your department's digital signage using Rise Vision, the University's digital signage content creation and management system.
On this page
Request digital signage equipment
If you need to purchase digital signage equipment for your department, such as a TV or computer to manage your signage, please contact the Office of Classroom Technologies (OCT).
Request Rise Vision access
You can request access to Rise Vision by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Users: The University email addresses of everyone who needs access to Rise Vision.
- Department: The name of the department where users will manage digital signage.
After your Rise Vision account is created, you will receive an email from Rise Vision to create your account password.
Note: Your Rise Vision account username is your University email address.
Create and manage your digital signage
Go to risevision.com and click Log In to start creating and managing your digital signage content. For more information on using Rise Vision, visit one of the following links:
- Get started with Rise Vision in three steps
- Set up and manage displays in Rise Vision
- Create and edit presentations in Rise Vision.
If you need help with using Rise Vision, please visit Rise Vision's knowledge base.