CTE Offerings on DORI
The following workshops and handouts are available online via DORI (multipass required).Workshop videos and handouts
- (2019) Preparing an Effective Case for Third Year Review, Promotion, and Tenure
- (2020) Preparng for Non-Tenure Track Promotion
- (2020) Preparing an Effective Case for Pre-Tenure Review, Promotion, and Tenure
- (2021) Preparing for Non-Tenure Track Promotion(
- (2021) Trauma-Informed Pedagogy: What is it? Why use it? How to Implement it?
- (2021) Providing Trauma-Informed Feedback: Three Ways to Build Islands of Competence
- Adjusting Zoom Lectures to Refresh and Reinforce Learning
- Course and Syllabus Design
- Designing Effective Adult Learning Experiences
- Documenting Rigor in Teaching
- Faculty Peer Review of Teaching
- How Can I Apply UDL Principles in My Course?
- James Lang's 2018 Keynote address on Small Teaching
- Making Classrooms More Inclusive
- Rubrics To Promote and Assess Student Learning
- Student Learning and Mental Health
- Teaching the New APA 7th Edition Citation Style
- Teaching Writing Online (2020)
- Teaching Writing Online (2021)
- Transparent Assignment Design
- What is UDL and Why Do I Need to Know It?