The Treasurer's Office supports the University's mission by actively managing financial resources and offering various services to the campus community. In addition to Treasury Services, Student Accounts and Auxiliary Services also report to the Treasurer. The office works with Duquesne students, staff, and faculty as well as external partners and stakeholders.
- Process incoming payments to the University
- Assist campus with identifying and implementing University-approved solutions for accepting payments
- Oversee the University's merchant processing program, including new merchant setups and PCI compliance
- Manage and invest cash and short-term working capital to support operational liquidity needs
- Forecast University cash flows
- Maintain banking and financial service provider relationships
- Oversee new credit facilities, debt issuances, and credit rating reviews
- Maintain bond compliance and continuing disclosure requirements
- Facilitate debt service payments
Employees must go to DORI to obtain information about University policies and procedures.