Determining your academic interests, major and the classes you need to succeed in college can be exciting and challenging. Your Student Success Coach is here to help!
To ensure that you make the most out of your college journey, every undergraduate student attending Duquesne is assigned their own Student Success Coach. If you need help locating your Student Success Coach, check out our Student Success Directory, or ask at the administrative office of your school. You can also use Starfish to find your Advisor and schedule an appointment. View Starfish Instructions.
Graduate students are assigned student success coached who are connected to their specific school or degree program. Contact your school for details.
Success Coaches will help you with:
- Developing and maintaining your academic schedules
- Tracking your grades, attendance and other academic-related affairs.
- Finding resources to support your academic, social, psychological and spiritual development
- Achieving success and satisfaction with your studies and campus life
Meet with your Student Success Coach Frequently.
You'll need your advisor's approval for most academic decisions, including:
- Registering for classes
- Declaring a major
- Changing your course schedule
- Withdrawing from courses