2022 Accounting CPE Conference
Duquesne University's Accounting programs are pleased to sponsor the Eleventh Annual CPE Conference Thursday, November 17, 2022 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The conference will be held in-person in Duquesne University's Power Center Ballroom.
(Mail-in registration form must be received by November 10, 2022)
- Topics: Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, General Business, Ethics and Economic Outlook
- 8 Hours of CPE
- Registration Fee: $145, including continental breakfast and lunch
- Registration closes on Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Jeff Cartisser, Partner, EY
- Susan Cosper, Board Member, Financial Accounting Standards Board
- Justin Daniels, Baker Donelson
- Dan Janiak, Senior Vice President, PNC Bank; former SEC Professional Fellow
- Bill Lyons, former CFO, CONSOL Energy (retired)
- Jerry Maginnis, Partner, KPMG (retired)
- Paul Matvey, Echelon Cyber
- Dr. Oluwaropo "Abbey" Omodunbi, Senior Economist, PNC Financial Services Group
- John Rothka, Chief Accounting Officer, CONSOL Energy
- The conference will be held in the 5th Floor Ballroom of the Duquesne University Power Center located at: 1015 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15282
- Due to the limited space in Forbes Parking Garage on the Duquesne campus at this time, conference attendees will need to park in nearby facilities. Chatham Garage, which is located one block away from the Power Center, is conveniently situated to the conference building. The
- Chatham Garage is approximately a five minute walk from the Power Center.
Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:00 a.m. The first session will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m.
Contact Bob Kollar at email@example.com or Tracy Torisky at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!