Education Administration Certification Program, K-12
- Future-focused Strategic Planning and Visioning
- Culturally Responsive Leadership in Service to and Collaboration with the School Community
- Creative Personalized Instructional Practices
- Direct and Collaborative Supervisory Strategies
- Policy, Law, and Advocacy Knowledge
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Planning
- Sustained and Supported Internships
This program affords educators the opportunity for certification in Education Administration outside of the master's degree. The Certification Only track is for students who do not need to complete the full master's degree to be recommended for Pennsylvania certification, and is based on the recommendation of the Program Director. The number of credits needed for certification varies based on the candidate's previous coursework.
This certification will enhance an educator's skills in administration, leadership, management, supervision, and curriculum to support the entire school community.
Required Credit Hours
Education Administration & School Supervision