Education Administration Certificate, K-12
- Future-focused strategic planning and visioning
- Culturally responsive leadership in service to and collaboration with school communities
- Creative personalized instructional practices
- Direct and collaborative supervisory strategies
- Policy, law and advocacy knowledge
- Fiscal responsibility and budget planning
- Sustained and supported internships
Our program affords you the opportunity for certification in Education Administration outside of a master's degree. This certification-only track is for students who do not need to complete the full master's degree to be recommended for Pennsylvania certification, and is based on the recommendation of the program director. The number of credits needed for certification varies based on your previous coursework.
Our Education Administration, K-12 certificate program will enhance your skills in administration, leadership, management, supervision, and curriculum to support your entire school community.
Required Credit Hours
Education Administration & School Supervision