You'll be prepared to lead both inside and outside of the classroom with your master's degree, doctoral degree, or certificate or licensure. Our faculty are teacher-scholars who will walk alongside you no matter where you are in your professional journey helping you achieve your next big goal.
Inspired Leadership – Inside the Classroom & Beyond
Experience a horizon-expanding education with our engaging graduate courses that directly apply to your profession. Together, we can help take your career to the next level.
Earn your advanced degree while getting individualized attention within our intimate class sizes. You'll benefit from a curriculum strategically designed to focus on your success.
Financial assistance in the form of aid, assistantships, and tuition awards are available. A variety of graduate assistantships are available for competitive applications.
Our graduate programs will empower you to lead inside or outside the classroom as you work to make an impact through teacher education, leadership, or human services as a K-12 teacher, educational specialist, principal, supervisor, administrator, counselor, psychologist or faculty member.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), M.S.Ed.
- Child Psychology, M.S.Ed.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, M.S.
- Early Childhood Education, PreK-4, MAT
- Education Administration, K-12, M.S.Ed.
- Higher Education Administration, M.S.
- Marriage, Couple & Family Counseling, M.S.
- Reading & Literacy Education, M.S.Ed.
- School Counseling, M.S.Ed.
- School Counseling for Certified Teachers, M.S.Ed.
- School Supervision, M.S.Ed.
- Secondary Education, 7-12, MAT
- Special Education - Cognitive, Behavior, Physical/Health Disabilities (CBP/HD), M.S.Ed.