Policy on obtaining your semester grades

About a week after the semester ends, you will be able to view your grades in DORI - Self-Service Banner - Student Information - Enhanced Self-Service Banner (Version 9) - View Grades

If you need a copy of your transcript please contact the Registrar's Office.

Please Note:

The Advisement office cannot release grade information over the phone.

Procedure for incorrect grades

If your grades are incorrect, contact your instructor to see if there was an error in calculating your grade.

Instructors are the only authorized personnel able to change or adjust your grade.

If you feel that the instructor has given you an unfair grade please see your instructor's coordinator to discuss the matter.

Related Links

See the Scholastic Policies on:

  • Calculating your GPA
  • Transcripts
  • Undergraduate Grading System -( I and W grades)