Duquesne University Writing Center
You can succeed as a writer at Duquesne and beyond. We can show you how.
What We Do
At the Writing Center, we can…
- Answer questions about your writing.
- Give you feedback on a writing project.
- Help you learn to be a better writer.
- Help you improve how you teach writing.
- One-on-one assistance for academic papers, professional applications, résumés, Web sites, presentations and other projects.
- Help with writing from all disciplines and all stages of the writing process.
- Workshops, class visits, writing resources and support for instructors wanting to incorporate effective writing pedagogy into their classes.
Our mission is to serve as a space for dialogue about writing and to help make not only better-writing projects but also better writers. Watch the video below to learn more about the Center's services and mission.
Face-to-face and online sessions are available. Visit our COVID-19 FAQ page before scheduling and visiting for information on our COVID-19 precautions!
Important information for you:
- All those affiliated with Duquesne have a free Zoom account. More information about Zoom is available from Educational Technology.
- Instructions for using Zoom for consulting sessions at the Writing Center are available.
- An explanation of Online Writing Center services is available on the Online Writing Center page.
You may also be interested in visiting: