Board of Certification Results
the First Time
for the BOC
for BOC Exam
* Students from the Class of 2021 took the exam in April, June, and July 2020. The test year for the BOC Exam runs from April to February.
Duquesne University's Three-Year (2019-2021) Aggregate First Time Passing Rate is 92% and the Three-Year Overall Passing Rate is 100%.
The Program's Overall Passing Rate is 98.5%, which represents the percentage of graduating students over the 29 year history of the program that successfully passed the BOC Examination (339/344 students).
Employment, Graduation & Retention Information
Many of our students will attend graduate programs after graduating from our athletic training program, while others will immediately enter the work force in a variety of settings.
Employment, Graduation & Retention Rates.
Graduate Study Disciplines
|• Athletic Training
• Exercise Physiology
• Health Management Systems
• Health Promotion/Public Health
• Kinesiology/Exercise Science
• Medicine (Medical School)
• Osteopathic Medicine
• Chiropractic Medicine
• Physical Therapy
• Physician Assistant
• Sports Psychology
• Secondary Education/Teaching
• Sports Administration/ Management
• University & Collegiate Athletics