At Duquesne University, we believe it is important to help international students who want to come for their education. Each year, we welcome students from more than 80 countries.
As a Duquesne student, you will learn with students from all cultures and backgrounds. Make the Center for Global Engagement your first point of contact. We look forward to serving you as you explore your opportunities at Duquesne.
U.S. News & World Report
- Duquesne ranked No. 132 on 2020 Best Colleges list.
- High school counselors from around the country ranked Duquesne No. 108 in the High School Counselor Rankings.
- Ranked among the nation's top 100 popular schools three times, Duquesne was described as having a "top reputation and students are highly motivated to go there."
The Princeton Review
- Duquesne named among the Best 385 Colleges in the nation.
- Students noted Duquesne offers "great research opportunities" and that faculty "care about the well-being of their students beyond academics."
- Recognized Duquesne as a nationally ranked university with exemplary community service participation.
For more videos about being an International Student at Duquesne, visit our Youtube page.
- A unique undergraduate admission policy that allows students to apply without a TOEFL score. Students are evaluated based on their academic merit, not on their English ability.
- Located overlooking the ideal study city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The campus is self-contained and only a five-minute walk from downtown.
- Dedicated Center for Global Engagement to assist students through the application and new student process.
- All international students are considered for a merit-based scholarship.