At Duquesne University, we believe it is important to help international students who want to come for their education. Each year, we welcome students from more than 80 countries.
As a Duquesne student, you will learn with students from all cultures and backgrounds. Make the Office of International Programs your first point of contact. We look forward to serving you as you explore your opportunities at Duquesne.
U.S. News & World Report
- Duquesne ranked No. 120 on the 2018 Best Colleges list, marking its tenth consecutive year in the top tier of schools and a four-spot increase from last year.
- High school counselors from around the country ranked Duquesne No. 106 in the High School Counselor Rankings.
- Ranked among the nation's top 100 popular schools three times, Duquesne was described as having a "top reputation and students are highly motivated to go there."
The Princeton Review
- Duquesne named among the Best 382 Colleges in the nation.
- Duquesne was called "cosmopolitan yet caring" and recognized for uniting "the diversity and opportunities of an urban university with the community and comfort of a small liberal arts college."
- Recognized Duquesne as a nationally ranked university with exemplary community service participation.
For more videos about being an International Student at Duquesne, visit our Youtube page.
- A unique undergraduate admission policy that allows students to apply without a TOEFL score. Students are evaluated based on their academic merit, not on their English ability.
- Located overlooking the ideal study city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The campus is self-contained and only a five minute walk from downtown.
- Dedicated Office of International Programs to assist students through the application and new student process.
- All International students are considered for a merit-based scholarship.