Life in Assumption Hall
• The oldest Living Learning Center built in 1954.
• Home of the Honors College.
• Houses Honors College and non-Honors College students (freshmen through graduate).
• Approximately 300 residents.
• Laundry facilities located on each floor and additional on ground floor.
• Study & social lounges.
• Office of Residence Life is located on ground floor.
• Co-ed by floor.
Single Rooms are approx: 11' x 11'.
Double Rooms are approx 11' x 16'.
To view some photos of the building, click here.