View a list of internal funding opportunities.
- The Sponsored Programs Information Network (SPIN)
SPIN is a listing of national and international government and private funding sources. Duquesne University faculty may set up an account free of charge. To begin searching for funding opportunities and receiving email notifications based on your keywords, click here.
All discretionary grants offered by the 26 federal grant-making agencies can be found on Grants.gov.
- NIH RePORTER
A database of Biomedical Research funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Search for information, including abstracts, for awards made since 1989.
Sign up for Email Alerts
Duquesne faculty members are strongly encouraged to register as SMARTS users. The Office of Research offers this service free to faculty.
How to set up grant opportunity email notifications using SPIN.
- Grants.gov Email Alerts
- My NSF Email Alerts
- NIH Guide to Grants & Contracts
- Federal Business Opportunities (FBO)
- U.S. Department of Education Newsletters and Journals
- National Center for Education Research
- U.S. Department of Justice
- National Center for Environmental Research
Federal Agency Links
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Department of Defense (DOD) Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)