Tax and Employment Forms - Student Employment
Step 1. Print the packet of forms. Click here to download the forms.
- Print the forms on single sheets of paper. Be sure to print 1-sided, as certain forms are distributed to Human Resources and others are distributed to the Payroll Office.
- Students who have worked for Duquesne University within the last year will not have to fill out Tax and Employment forms. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
- If you do not have access to a printer, you may pick up the packet of forms from the lobby of Human Resources. Use your DU ID Card to swipe into the lobby of the Koren Building.
Step 2. Watch the instructional video below. The video will guide you through the process of completing tax and employment forms and will provide instructions for completing the I-9 form.
Step 3. Forms must be presented in person to the Office of Human Resources. Schedule an appointment to drop off the required completed forms. You are required to bring the proper identification required for the I9 form at the time of your appointment.
The Office of Human Resources is located at 718 Fifth Avenue, Koren Building
Documents required for the I-9 must be the original forms. Photo copies of the documents are not acceptable.
• A valid driver's license and original social security card or
• A valid driver's license and original birth certificate or
• A valid passport
• Click here to see all acceptable forms: I-9 Acceptable Documents
Completing Tax and Employment Forms
Questions concerning tax and employment forms can be directed to
email@example.com or call 412.396.6053.