1. Submit your $500 non-refundable seat deposit.
2. If you plan on applying for student loans, submit your FAFSA using Duquesne University's school code 003258.
3. Apply for GradPLUS loans after July 1st, 2019 (if applicable)
4. Update your mailing address, email address, and any other contact information with the Office of Admissions after graduation (if applicable).
5. Send your final transcripts to LSAC after graduation. The transcript must indicate "degree conferred" and the date conferred.
Welcome to the Admitted Student Website!
Here you will find pertinent and helpful information to make your transition to Duquesne Law as smoothly as possible. Please be sure to come back to the website often for updates and announcements from the Office of Admissions.
Please note: the username and password for this website will not change so please be sure to login with the information provided in your letter of admission.