Let’s plan for the greatest investment of your lifetime.
Paying for college can feel daunting, particularly today as prices at the grocery store and gas station alone skyrocket. At Duquesne, we are committed to making higher education affordable for our students. Our team works with you to identify a range of financial aid options that make sense for you, leaving no stone unturned in the process.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
We will work with you to ensure you have every tool at your disposal to manage your financial investment in a Duquesne education. Options available for financing your education include:
- Academic Scholarships: every student who applies for admission to Duquesne is automatically considered for first-year or transfer academic scholarships.
- Micro-scholarships via RaiseMe
- The Duquesne PA State Grant matching program
- SAGE tuition rewards
- Leveraging 529 college savings plans
- The Pittsburgh Promise (Duquesne is a preferred partner)
- Tuition payment plans are available.
Explore Financial Aid Resources
Net Price Calculator
Our Net Price Calculator will give your family a better understanding of your actual cost to attend Duquesne. The tool estimates the types of financial aid you might qualify for and what it might amount to.
The Value of a Duquesne Degree
As you evaluate your estimated cost to attend Duquesne, it’s also important to understand the significant value of the investment you will be making.
Duquesne is consistently named amongst the best universities in the nation. Independent sources, including U.S. News and World Report, Money magazine, and Washington Monthly all rank Duquesne as a Best Value university. We are especially proud to rank highest in two influential areas: return-on-investment for students and overall impact on society.
Immediately following graduation, Duquesne students are ready to take on the world. In the most recent graduate outcomes survey of 2019-2020 graduates:
- 64% of respondents reported that they would be employed full time upon graduation
- 26% said they would be continuing their education at Duquesne University, as well as at institutions like American University, Carnegie Mellon, University of Michigan, and University of Pittsburgh
- 85% reported having one or more internship or career-related work experiences
It’s no secret: the value of a Duquesne education will pay dividends over a lifetime, making the investment worth every bit.
Let us be your guide.
Our team is available to help make the financial aid process as easy and transparent as possible. Whether you’re just exploring options or ready to become a Duke, let us serve as your guide along the way.