New Touchless Student Print Management System
Published on Jan. 18, 2022
Computing and Technology Services (CTS) is pleased to announce a new touchless student print management system, Lab Print. Printing wirelessly using Lab Print has never been easier! The new print management system allows you to print files using a lab computer or your own computer from anywhere on campus.
Students simply login with their MultiPass, select a document(s) and release it to any Duquesne public print station using a QR code, DU Card swipe or duprint website. All Duquesne students receive 3,000 pages of print each year. With the new print management system, students will be able to replenish their print quota online via Cashnet.
How does it work?
- Go to duprint.duq.edu.
- Sign in using your MultiPass username and password.
- Verify your identity with Duo Multi-factor Authentication.
- Click Web Print and click Submit a Job.
- Drag or upload the file and click Upload and Complete.
- Release the print to any Duquesne public lab via QR Code, DU Card swipe or duprint website.