Sophos Antivirus Software
Employees and students can download Sophos Home on personally-owned computers and mobile devices for free! As part of the download process, users will be required to create a Sophos account. CTS recommends signing up with a firstname.lastname@example.org email address for this step.
Note: Sophos Home edition cannot be installed on university-managed devices.
Sophos Home Features
Sophos Home provides advanced, real-time protection from malware, ransomware, and hacking attempts. Some of the features include:
- Real-Time Antivirus: protects against known viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, bots, potentially unwanted apps (PUAs), ransomware, and more.
- Parental Web Filtering: allows you to control the content your children can view online.
- Web Protection from Known Malicious Sites: prevents connections to compromised or dangerous sites.
- Remote Management: secures multiple devices in any location from a simple web interface.
Download Sophos Home For Personal Devices
- Download Sophos Home edition for PC and Macintosh
- Download Sophos Mobile Security for Android OS
- Download Sophos Mobile Security for iOS
For assistance with installing Sophos Home edition on personally-owned devices, contact the CTS Help Desk at 412.396.4357, email@example.com or in-person on the second floor of the Union.