DU Card Identification and Access
The Parking & DU Card Services Office is closed until further notice. All inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DU Card is your official identification card as a student or employee. It also provides access to:
- Buildings and Residence Halls
- Power Center Recreational Facilities
- Dining and Meal Plan
- Gumberg Library
- Computer Labs
- Return and resale of textbooks
Duquesne students, employees or faculty can learn more about the DU Card in DORI.
Visit Parking and DU Card Services
You can get -- or replace -- your DU Card at Parking and DU Card Services, located on the second floor of the Duquesne Union. Parking and DU Card Services also coordinates:
- Duquesne Dollars Program
- Vending Refunds
Open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. in room 210 Student Union. Call 412.396.6191 or write email@example.com.
DU Dollars Online Deposits Now Available
- Students and parents can now deposit money via credit card or e-check to your DU Card via our online link .
Photo Rosters in DORI
- Employees that have been assigned access to the on-line photo rosters can log in here.