Online Deposits Now Available!
Students and parents can now deposit money via credit card or e-check to your DU Card via our online link.
- Deposits made via e-check may take 5-6 business day to post. Deposits made on Monday after 9:00 a.m. through Friday at 4:00 p.m. will be posted to your DU Dollars account within 2-3 hours. Deposits made after 4:00 p.m. on Fridays will be posted the next business day after 9:00 a.m.
Use the DU Dollars Kiosk on Campus
Eliminate the need to carry cash and coins with Duquesne Dollars. Load prepaid funds onto your DU Card using the DU Dollars Kiosk.
- Student Union 2nd Floor (next to the DU Card Center)
Simply insert your DU Card right side up with your picture first, into the kiosk, then place bills into the bill acceptor ($1, $5, $10, and $20s) – It’s cash on your card!! You can load as much cash as you like but the minimum amount is $1.00.
Duquesne Dollars are accepted in the following locations:
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore and B&N Connection -- use Duquesne Dollars to pay for your books this semester
- All Dining Facilities Across Campus -- including The Red Ring, Starbucks and the Hogan Dining Center
- DU Card Center -- pay for your lost/stolen DU Card