Meal Plan Info
MEAL PLAN CHANGES
The period for residents to change their meal plan ended on Friday, September 11, 2020. Resident students will be able to switch meal plans again at the start of the spring semester.
BROTTIER/COMMUTER MEAL PLANS
Brottier Hall and Commuter students may apply for a full meal by clicking HERE. Students must sign up each semester for the plan they desire.
For the Fall 2020 semester all meal plans have been adjusted to account for the reduced time on campus on at the end of the semester. The platinum-bronze plan cost $2,636 and the super plan costs $2,829.
- Platinum 275/200; Fall 2020 adjustment 235 meals + $170 Flex
- Gold 225/275; Fall 2020 adjustment 195 meals + $235 Flex
- Silver 200/375; Fall 2020 adjustment 170 meals + $325 Flex
- Bronze 175/400; Fall 2020 adjustment 150 meals + $345 Flex
- Super 175/700; Fall 2020 adjustment 150 meals + $600 Flex
View Meal Plan Balance
- Please CLICK HERE to access Transact eAccounts
- Log in using your multipass username and password
ALL USERS WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP (it is red)! The old blue eAccounts app should be deleted.
- Download Transact eAccounts from the App Store or Google Play
- Search Duquesne University
- Select Duquesne SSO
- Log in with your multipass username and password
- Go to Accounts to view balances and transactions
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, firstname.lastname@example.org