Meal Plan Info
- Platinum Plan 275 meals per semester | $200 Flex Dollars
- Gold Plan 225 meals per semester | $275 Flex Dollars
- Silver Plan 200 meals per semester | $375 Flex Dollar
- Bronze Plan 175 meals per semester | $400 Flex Dollars
- Super Plan 175 meals per semester | $700 Flex Dollars (additional $225)
If a student does not select a preferred plan on their housing agreement they will automatically be assigned to the Gold Plan.
Additional information about the meal plans can be found on Dining Services website.
Meal Plan Changes
The last day to apply for a meal plan change for the spring semester was Friday, February 5.
You will receive an email confirmation once the change has been completed, but may continue to use your current plan during that time. As a reminder meal plan flex carries over from fall to spring, but unused meal plan flex will be forfeited at the end of the spring semester. Meal swipes expire at the end of each semester. Please note if you change to the Super Plan the board charge on your student account will increase by $225 due to the large increase in meal plan flex. All other plans cost the same.
Brottier/Commuter Meal Plans
Brottier Hall and Commuter students may apply for a full meal plan.
Students must sign up each semester for the plan they desire. You will receive email confirmation once the meal plan has been applied (within 24 hours). Please allow 2-3 business days for the charge to appear on your student account.
View Meal Plan Balance
- Access Transact eAccounts
- Log in using your multipass username and password
- ALL USERS WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP (it is red)! The old blue eAccounts app should be deleted.
- Download Transact eAccounts from the App Store or Google Play
- Search Duquesne University
- Select Duquesne SSO
- Log in with your multipass username and password
- Go to Accounts to view balances and transactions
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, email@example.com