GA/TA Parking Permits

Graduate and Teaching Assistants

Graduate and Teaching Assistants must complete a paper application (typed not handwritten) and submit it with a copy of their contract by mail or by bringing it to the Parking and DU Card Services Office starting July 22nd, 2019. Applications can be downloaded here. Payment is due at the time of pick-up.

Applications will not be accepted without a GA/TA contract.

**Please note: ALL paper applications must be completed electronically and printed. No handwritten applications will be accepted.**