Who Can Ride
- You must have a valid Duquesne University ID to ride the South Side Shuttle.
- Only registered Duquesne University students are permitted to ride the shuttle.
- You cannot borrow or share an ID with someone else.
- Shuttle service is only available in the fall and spring semesters.
- Arrival and departure times are not guaranteed.
- Duquesne University is not responsible for lost or stolen items on the shuttle bus.
- Please contact Pittsburgh Transportation Group at 412-442-4771 if you have lost an item.
Loop Bus and South Side Shuttle Regulations
All Duquesne University policies as listed in the Student Handbook found here https://www.duq.edu/life-at-duquesne/student-services/student-conduct/student-handbook/forms are in effect while being transported to locations around the City of Pittsburgh and surrounding neighborhoods. Additionally, the following expectations are to be followed while riding on either bus.
- No eating or drinking on the bus
- No firearms or other weapons are permitted regardless of any permits to carry on the bus
- No smoking or vaping permitted on the bus
- Be respectful of co-riders
In the event of an emergency - Inform the driver, call 911 and Duquesne University Police at 412-396-2677
Email Duquesne Shuttle at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns or suggestions about the Weekend Loop Buses.
Note: Shuttle regulations and operating times are subject to change for certain campus events, special occasions, and emergencies.