Priorities and Strategic Goals
• Foster substantive scholarly engagement with Catholic ideas and ideals at Duquesne.
• Impact scholarship and problem-solving beyond Duquesne.
• Nurture an educational community characterized by the Spiritan charism.
1. Contribute to Duquesne University's Catholic and Spiritan mission
- Facilitate institutional culture and practice consonant with our mission and identity.
2. Increase DU faculty and student awareness of Catholic ideas and ideals
- Utilize diverse forms of faculty support and create new opportunities to broaden and deepen faculty engagement with the Center.
3. Produce scholarship that contributes to Catholic intellectual life
- Sponsor research, publications, dialogue, and problem-solving.
4. Promote the reputation of the Center for Catholic Faith and Culture
- Communicate and amplify our mission and our core values
5. Seek external funding for innovative programs and initiatives
We will rely on quantitative and qualitative evidence for assessment.