Center for Teaching Excellence
Save the Date
Annual Celebration of Teaching Excellence is on April 11, 2019.
The 2019 Pittsburgh Regional Faculty Symposium is Monday, March 11, 2019. Get more info.
The following workshops and handouts are available online via DORI (multipass required).
- Understanding Promotion for Non-Tenure Track Faculty at Duquesne
- Course and Syllabus Design
- Transparent Assignment Design
- Rubrics To Promote and Assess Student Learning
- James Lang's 2018 Keynote address on Small Teaching
- Faculty Peer Review of Teaching
- Preparing an Effective Case for Third Year Review, Promotion, and Tenure
- Designing Effective Adult Learning Experiences
The Flourishing Academic
Check out The Flourishing Academic. This multi-voice blog features posts on teaching and learning by CTE staff and peer leaders. Please visit often, comment actively, and teach enthusiastically!