Contribute a Teaching and Learning Tip
Do you have a teaching tip that you would like to share with your Duquesne colleagues? Have you tried a new teaching strategy that helped your students to learn? What has inspired you to be a more effective educator? CTE invites you to submit a Teaching and Learning Tip for our online resources.
What are Teaching and Learning Tips?
- They are short tips (400-800 words) that address teaching strategies, student learning, assessment and timely advice for educators.
- Tips are featured on CTE’s homepage and on the DORI teaching tab.
- They are updated every two weeks.
- Past tips are archived online as a resource for faculty and TAs.
- Teaching and Learning Tips promote excellence in teaching at Duquesne.
To submit a Teaching and Learning Tip for review:
Send your tip to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Microsoft Word attachment. CTE staff reviews the submissions and notifies you if your tip will be posted online.
CTE helps faculty and TAs excel as teacher-scholars deeply invested in students’ learning.