The Cashier's Office receives and processes all University tuition payments and deposits in a timely and accurate manner; while providing prompt and courteous service to all students, parents and University personnel.
We can assist you with:
- Processing tuition payments
- Receipt and processing of University CR-1 forms
The purpose of the cash receipts procedures is to assure that the University revenues (cash, checks, credit card payments) are properly accounted for, safeguarded, deposited and reported in a timely manner.
Open for In-Person Services on August 3, 2020
Please read the re-opening procedures
- All in-person services will be provided by appointment only.
- Appointments will be available between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday - Friday.
- Appointments can be made by emailing email@example.com or calling 412-396-5562.
- No more than 2 customers will be permitted in the office at one time.
- Upon arrival to your appointment, call 412-396-5562 for admittance into the office.
- Please maintain social distance guidelines and wear a mask while in the office.
- After each visit we will sanitize the area for the next patron.
- Online payments through CashNet are our preferred method of payment processing, however cash will still be accepted.