Preparing Your Employees is your Advantage
The Palumbo-Donahue School of Business at Duquesne University partners with a wide variety of organizations through our Corporate and Community Partnership Program. This dynamic program offers eligible employees of member organizations a 15% tuition discount for our Professional MBA program. The program is open to students starting the Professional MBA in Fall 2022 or later.
Company-sponsored education benefits provide a return on investment that boosts organizations' reputations while advancing employees' skill sets. Providing educational programs is a great employee perk and leads to positive outcomes, including:
- Attracting and retaining energetic, motivated and prepared talent
- Increased organizational innovation and productivity
- Improved employee morale and loyalty
- Increased engagement and productivity
- Enhanced decision-making abilities
Why a Palumbo-Donahue School of Business Professional MBA?
The Professional MBA delivers an experiential and transformational learning experience that challenges and prepares students by providing the tools to be competitive in a global environment. The flexible format allows employees to start at different times throughout the year, and the program can typically be completed in just two years.
What can your employees expect from a Duquesne MBA?
- Flexible online and evening class options that enable students to complete their degree fully online or through a combination of both on campus and online courses to balance their career and education needs.
- Stackable certificates and joint degrees that allow students to build specializations and customize their programs, offering the freedom to tailor studies to achieve organizational goals.
- Experiential learning in our capstone sequence, which gives students an opportunity to put their learning into action while providing consulting services to area businesses and organizations.
- A robust professional network of recent graduates, joint-degree students and working professionals across a wide range of industries.
- Personalized advising to assist students in building a course plan that aligns with their personal and professional commitments.
Employees and members of the following organizations are eligible for this opportunity*.
- Equitrans Midstream
- MSA Safety
- Members of the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership at the Renaissance Leader, Downtown Visionary and Downtown Champion levels
- Members of Pittsburgh Young Professionals at the Professional level
Duquesne University alumni and articulation partners are also eligible for the discount.
* Participants must apply and be accepted, new students only, cannot be combined with any other discount.