Certified Supply Chain Professional
Instructor-Led Course Start Date: TBD
Length of Course: 13 weeks, one-day per week for 3 hours
Cost Includes: 2022 APICS CSCP Bundle, LS + Exam + 2nd Chance Exam, Participant Materials
ASCM Membership Fee: $220 *only required if you aren't an ASCM member
Delivery: Virtual and/or In Person
No classes are currently scheduled.
For more information on this course, please email scmcenterFREEDUQUESNE
Earning the APICS CSCP makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
CSCP focuses on the mastery of the extended supply chain, from organizations' suppliers through to the end customers. The CSCP designation validates professional understanding of supply chain management and the integration of operations across the extended supply chain. Certified employees can increase their salaries by 21%. APICS certified salaries are 18% higher than other certifications.
After earning your CSCP you will be able to:
- Help your company reach its ideal supply chain state
- Use data to link production, distribution, purchasing and service
- Reduce waste in supply chains
- Identify and classify support chain risk and develop risk response plans
Candidates must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Three years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor's degree or in the international equivalent
- CPIM, CTL, CLTD, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM or CPSM designation
The CSCP Learning System is divided into three modules across three books. You will learn the latest best practices to elevate your job performance and help you take advantage of common technologies. The knowledge you gain through these materials will help you drive improvement in your organization, maximize the efficiency of planning and operations and improve the bottom line.
- Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
* Students must pass one exam to become certified. The exam is made up of 150 multiple-choice questions within a 3.5 hour time limit.
The CSCP Learning System is a comprehensive program that combines print and online reading materials, online practice tests and interactive study tools to ensure that you are prepared for the CSCP Exam. Choose from three flexible study options that fit your schedule and learning style: Self-Study, Instructor-Led or Corporate/Group Learning. Each option is based around the CSCP Learning System.