Certified in Planning and Inventory Management
Resilience and agility are what make supply chains thrive. By earning the APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) designation, you’ll develop competencies to successfully work across all functions of the supply chain. In addition, you’ll have the knowledge to effectively manage risks and disruptions, as well as leverage technology to streamline processes.
CPIM 8.0 content covers the following key topics with our certified instructors:
- Supply Chains and Strategy
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Detailed Schedules
- Quality, Technology and Continuous Improvement
If you want to gain the following skills and responsibilities, CPIM is right for you!
- Increase inventory accuracy and reduce inventory
- Improve forecasting and the S&OP process
- Manage and apply capacity resource planning
- Work more productively with your company’s ERP system
- Effectively schedule material through the plant
- Improve operation’s strategic alignment
- Manage the Master Production Schedule
- Improve the results of an Material Requirement Plan (MRP) run
- Improve inventory storage, flow and handling
- Positively impact product design activities
- Manage continuous improvement projects
According to ASCM’s 2022 salary survey, individuals who have earned an ASCM designation tend to earn 17% more than individuals without one.
Instructor-Led Course Start Date: August 21, 2023
Mode: In-person and hybrid
Length of Course: 15 weeks, one day per week for 3 hours
Cost Includes: 2023 APICS CS+ 2nd chance exam, participant materials.
ASCM Membership Fee: $220 *only required if you are not a current member.
Deadline to register - August 11, 2023. Class subject to cancellation if minimum registration is not met.
For more information on this course, please e-mail email@example.com