SCM Partnership with ASCM
The academic partnership between the Palumbo-Donahue School of Business Center for Excellence in Supply Chain Management and the Association for Supply Chain Management offers the opportunity to attain APICS certifications.
Duquesne University is offering and delivering the ASCM body of knowledge and certification exams for:
- CPIM (Certified in Planning and Inventory Management)
- CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional)
- CLTD (Certified in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution)
- Supply Chain Procurement Certification
- Supply Chain Planning Certificate
- Supply Chain Technology Certificate
All areas have companion training programs that will be offered in-person, on-line or a hybrid model. Courses are bundled with a class and voucher to take the exam. Membership in ASCM is required to take the courses and exams.
*Please note, per ASCM regulations, due to this special offer on material and exam credits, the Prep and Exam Bundles, or any of their components, cannot be returned, refunded, or transferred.
ASCM offers Foundations of Supply Chain Management
Foundations of Supply Chain Management is a motivating, engaging and flexible education program for professionals at all levels who wish to enhance their supply chain knowledge.
Foundations of Supply Chain Management replaces the legacy Principles On Demand program and features new content, terms, videos and a modernized learning experience. Plus, learners can earn up to 27 certification maintenance points per course!
Within the new program you can choose from five different foundational supply chain courses:
- Foundations of Inventory Management
- Foundations of Operations Planning
- Foundations of Manufacturing Management
- Foundations of Distribution and Logistics
- Foundations of Managing Operations
- Which APICS Certification is right for me?
Meet Our Instructors
Dr. Matthew Drake
PwC Alumni Faculty Fellow in Supply Chain Management; Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management
Associate Director, Center for Excellence, Supply Chain Management
Instructor of Supply Chain Management