- District-Wide Supervisory Certificate, Curriculum and Instruction
- District-Wide Supervisory Certificate, Pupil Personnel Services
- Single Area Supervisory Certificates, K-12 i.e.
- Foreign Languages
- School Guidance Services
- Social Studies
- Special Education
Graduates of our Master of Science in Education in School Supervision program will
be able to:
- Apply the principles and concepts of Pupil Personnel Services in the school setting.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Understand individual and group dynamics that will enable you to employ the qualities
of empathy and respect in making decisions and in working with others.
Our curriculum (Curriculum and Instruction, Pupil Personnel Services or Single Subject)
includes a field-based internship, with guidance from a mentor of a student's choosing,
in the mentor's home school or a school in their immediate area.