Freshman Admission Requirements
- Minimum Q.P.A. of at least a 3.0
- A composite math and verbal SAT score of at least 1,170; or a composite ACT score of at least 24. If you do not have SAT or ACT scores, or believe your scores do not reflect your academic achievement and ability to be successful at Duquesne, you may choose to apply as a Test Optional candidate. You must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 within a college preparatory curriculum to be considered for admission.
- A minimum of seven units of math and science
- Evidence of extracurricular activities during high school
- Knowledge of the profession
It is strongly recommended that students begin shadowing or volunteer experience in high school to become more familiar with the profession.
Apply as a freshman
Transfer Admission Requirements
Students may transfer into years one, two or three based upon their credentials, courses completed at other institution(s), courses yet to be completed prior to entry into the professional phase and space availability.
To apply as a transfer student, a minimum cumulative Q.P.A. of at least a 2.75 is required.