The Center for Global Health Ethics houses a number of Master's and Doctoral programs that combine the importance of healthcare ethics with studies such as nursing and law. As a student in one of these programs, you will get hands on experience as well as a number of faculty mentors to help you achieve your bigger goals in innovative ways.
- Master of Arts Degree in Catholic Healthcare Ethics
- Master of Arts Degree in Healthcare Ethics
- J.D./M.A. Healthcare Ethics Dual Degree
- Doctoral Degrees (PhD and DHCE) in Healthcare Ethics
- Doctoral Degrees (PhD and DHCE) in Catholic Healthcare Ethics
- PhD in Nursing Ethics Joint Degree Program
We also offer baccalaureate admission to our doctoral programs. Students with a Bachelor's degree in a field related to health care ethics, such as a humanities degree with a major or minor in ethics, are eligible to apply for admission to a doctoral program. The Baccalaureate Admission track requires sixteen courses (48 credits) beyond the Baccalaureate Degree.