Our hands-on curriculum explores the various roles which media and interactive technologies play in communication, public relations, advertising and design, and how they are impacting our world. Upon completing the program, you will possess a thorough understanding of media and technology that will position you for a successful career in the expanding media industry.
- Digital Media Arts - Multimedia Development Concentration
- Digital Media Arts - Interactive Design and Media
- Multiplatform Journalism
- Sports Information and Media
- Strategic Public Relations and Advertising
A minor requires 18 credits minimum. Additional minor requirements will vary based on your major.
- Digital Media Arts Minor
- Multiplatform Journalism Minor
- Sports Information and Media Minor
- Strategic Public Relations and Advertising Minor
Undergraduate students in the Media Department can choose to enter an accelerated path to a Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) degree. After their acceptance into the accelerated path, beginning junior year, Media students can take up to 12 credits of graduate-level courses that will apply to their undergraduate degrees. Once the student formally moves from undergraduate to graduate status, 12 credits of graduate work will apply toward the 42-credit requirement for the Master of Fine Arts degree. This would leave 30 credits, including a Project/Thesis course, in order for the student to successfully complete the M.F.A. degree.