Earn your undergraduate and/or graduate degree in music therapy alongside our acclaimed music therapy scholars and clinicians. An equivalency program is also available for candidates with bachelor's degrees in music.
- Prepare for the music therapy board certification - 80% first-time pass rate!
- Build hands-on clinical skills for working with diverse groups of people
- Develop innovative music therapy programming for various healthcare settings
- Work in a flexible and supportive online program - 20+ years of online experience!
- Advance clinical skills to work as a primary therapist in various healthcare settings
- Apply research to practice to provide ethical and competent care
Optional Licensed Professional Counselor Track
As an enrolled student, you can combine your graduate studies in music therapy with an optional residential Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) track that will allow you to pursue licensure in Pennsylvania.
Music Therapy Faculty
Our board-certified music therapy faculty are nationally recognized educators and researchers committed to mentoring students in their development as both clinicians and professionals.