The M.S. in Chemistry offers a broad selection of courses for customizing your program of study. Prepare for a career in research, development, education, administration, or a doctoral program.
The M.S. in Chemistry offers:
- An interdisciplinary curriculum comprised of biochemistry, organic and environmental chemistry courses and more. (See examples of courses below).
- Full-time and part-time courses that can be completed in two years.
- Online and on-campus offerings with no research component.
- Fully customizable program
- Gain competitive advantage over your peers-Earn an additional $19,000 on average annually
- No GRE required for admission