Preparing your Framing Statement as a Community and Publicly-Engaged Scholar
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
During this informative session we will:
- Offer suggestions for grounding framing statements in the University's mission, strategic imperatives, and definition of community-engaged teaching and research.
- Share pedagogical frameworks that often inform community-engaged learning courses and can support your statement.
- Discuss existing models for assessing engaged scholarship that will help craft your statement.
- Provide resources for preparing your statement.
- Set aside time for questions and discussion with Dr. Jessica Mann, Assistant Vice President of Community Engagement; and Dr. Erin Rentschler, CTE's Associate Director for Faculty Development.