English as a Second Language (ESL)
Join us for engaging coursework!
- Learn the necessary language skills to achieve success in your university studies.
- Gain understanding of American academic culture.
- Study English at any level - from basic through preparation for graduate study.
- Engage with the local community through program activities.
- Join the campus community and enjoy access to all university resources.
Welcome to our Fall 2021 Semester!
For more information, email English as a Second Language.
International Student Orientation: August 12 and 13
Placement Tests for New Students: August 16 (10:00 am Canevin Hall 210)
First Day of Class: Monday, August 30
Last Day of Class: Wednesday, December 15
Courses (Levels 1, 2, and 3)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9:40 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. - Reading
11:00 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. - Speaking and Listening
1:00 p.m. - 2:40 p.m. - Grammar
10:50 a.m. - 12:30 a.m. - Writing
1:40 p.m. - 3:20 p.m. - Notetaking
Let us help you reach the English Proficiency Requirements for academic admission.
*Program start and end dates are subject to change.