Back to top
English as a Second Language
- Small classes with dedicated ESL faculty members.
- ESL tutors available for extra help with class assignments.
- Conversation partners are available for extra practice through ESL and the university. Click here for more information on student tutoring services.
- Academic advisors assigned to each student.
- Learning technology access that is program-based, including a state-of-the-art mobile wireless laboratory and self-access computer center.
- Contact Cynthia Lennox (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Social Learning Activities
- Field study trips to city and regional locations organized by the Center for Global Engagement and the ESL Program.
- Visits to U.S. host families offered by Global Pittsburgh.
- University student organizations related to career development, sports and recreational activities.
- International Student Organization (ISO) participation available.
- Conversation Hours to practice English and meet U.S. students.
- Contact Kathy Lipecky (email@example.com) for more information.