Duquesne University Online
Earn your degree online from Duquesne University with the convenience and flexibility you need. Our online programs are student-centric and distinguished by the close relationships online students create with professors and classmates through small class sizes and with advisors and support services staff dedicated to helping students achieve personal and professional goals.
- Advisors will guide you through the entire process from registration to graduation
- Online access to the University's Writing Center and Gumberg Library
- New to online learning? No worries. We help you prepare and become comfortable with online learning through orientation tutorials and direct human support
- You will have access to Career Services while you are a student, and even after you graduate as a Duquesne alum, to help you with interview skills, refreshing your resume and career exploration if you are thinking about making a change.
- Online format allows you to balance your current career while earning your degree
- As a Duquesne alum, you will join a network of more than 98,000 alumni working in every field, across the country and worldwide