Current Online Students
The Duquesne student success network is in place to assist students who take courses in any format. Our staff are ready to support students who study at a distance whether they take one online course or are enrolled in a fully online program.
- Academic Calendar
- Barnes and Noble Bookstore
- Blackboard Login (Starfish Calendar is in Blackboard)
- Center for Student Wellbeing
- Computer Store
- CTS Help Desk
- Disability Services
- DORI (Duquesne Online Resources and Information)
- Gumberg Library
- Learning Skills Center
- Military and Veterans Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- State Authorization of Distance Education / Disclosures / Complaint Resolution
- Student Accounts / Billing
- Student Life
- University Writing Center
Tips for Online Students
- Contact your instructor for assistance when your questions involve coursework.
- Contact your academic advisor for program, registration, and other similar questions.
- Visit the Essentials in Online Learning at Duquesne Blackboard site for an informative orientation experience to help you prepare to be an effective online learner.