Resources & Technology
At Duquesne, many people work together to help students succeed academically, socially and spiritually. Additional resources assist faculty in improving their classroom instruction, research and scholarship,
- Advisors in the Office of Advisement guide students in planning for their majors and course schedules, to be able to include the service and study experiences they desire and plan for the future.
- The Writing Center helps students improve their writing skills.
- Educational Technology trains faculty and students in the use of Blackboard and other classroom technologies.
- The Center for Teaching Excellence helps faculty and graduate students excel as teacher-scholars through consultations, workshops, and print and web resources on teaching and academic success.
- Media Services supports the use of audio-visual aids in the classroom, and records special events
- The Faculty Senate is a forum by which faculty can contribute to the governance of the University.
- The Computer Store provides technological expertise to find the perfect solution for students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- The CTS Help Desk provides technology support, assistance, and resources to the campus community.