Certificate in Financial Planning
The Executive Certificate in Financial Planning is a graduate certificate program offered to fulfill the education requirement to sit for the CFP® Exam*. The only in person, postgraduate program in the region, it is designed for individuals new to the financial services industry and seasoned professionals. The certificate is particularly appealing to those currently employed in or interested in entering the financial services industry. It provides the skills, training, and knowledge to succeed in the financial services industry, as well as meeting the education required to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination. This schedule allows you to complete your studies in approximately nine months while maintaining a full-time job or taking other courses in degree programs.
Duquesne University does not certify individuals. The CFP® mark is granted solely by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. to individuals who, in addition to completing an educational requirement such as this CFP Board-Registered Program, have met ethics, experience, and examination requirements. www.cfp.net.
** Now enrolling for September 2022 Cohort. See the schedule here. **
- Graduate Executive Education certificate from Duquesne University Graduate School of Business
- A CFP® Board registered and approved education program
- Live, 100% in person instruction
- Successful completion of the curriculum allows participants to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination
- Class attendance qualifies for CE hours for the PA Insurance Department. (Additional fees for reporting apply.)
Live One-Hour Informational webinars will be presented by the Program Director to show you how to turbo-charge your career.
- Practical benefits of CFP® certification
- How to earn your CFP® certification
- Program specifics
- Question-and-answer session
Please e-mail Jennifer Milcarek at email@example.com for the upcoming information session dates.
The Executive Certificate in Financial Planning program is approved by the following:
GI Bill or VA education benefits; please contact us for more information about this opportunity.