Participants in the certificate program must have a four-year degree. Applicants must submit an online application, official transcript and current resume. Any requests for exceptions to the above admissions requirements must be made in writing to the Program Director.
A complete application includes all of the following:
1. Official Transcripts
You will need to request official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities you have attended. This includes transfer coursework earned at any institution, even if you did not earn a degree.
Contact your school's registrar office to have your official transcript sent via email (email@example.com) to the Palumbo-Donahue School of Business. If your school is not able to send via email, please mail paper copies to:
Executive Education Admissions
Palumbo-Donahue School of Business
606 Rockwell Hall
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
After you submit the Online Application, you will receive an email directing you to our Supplemental Document Portal for uploading your resume or CV. Your resume/CV should outline your academic background and career progression.
Cost for the six-course curriculum is $5000, plus books and materials (books are not included in the tuition). You should budget approximately $750 for books.
A $1000 non-refundable tuition deposit is due at the time of admission. The additional $4000 must be paid in full by the established deadline (i.e., typically three weeks before the first class), unless you enroll in the University approved payment plan. The payment plan option requires that 50% of tuition is paid by the established deadline. The remaining portion is billed in three equal subsequent monthly payments. The payment plan option carries a sign-up fee and an interest charge for the subsequent three monthly payments.
This program is approved for VA Education Benefits.
Cancellation Refund Policy
All cancellations must be in writing and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations must be received 3 weeks before the first day of class to avoid additional charges. The tuition deposit is non-refundable.
- If the University cancels a cohort before the start of classes, a FULL refund will be issued.
- If a student withdraws from a cohort after the cancellation deadline for his/her reasons but classes continue in any mode, no refund will be issued.
- If the university changes course delivery to a LIVE synchronous mode (students receive LIVE instruction but delivered remotely), then no refund will be issued. Other options to continue in self-study or asynchronous modalities via Kaplan are available.
- If the university changes course delivery mode and student doesn't continue in live synchronous instruction or one of the other Kaplan options, no refund will be issued. Student may return to complete modules in the next in-person cohort offered at Duquesne University.
- Students should be aware that portions of the scheduled IN-PERSON modules such as tests, finals, and possible university calendar conflicts are already planned to be completed online to maximize classroom material coverage. These situations do not constitute a change in delivery mode and are not subject to other refund policies.
Petitions for deferment must be submitted in writing and sent via email to email@example.com and must be received 3 weeks before the first day of class. Applicants may defer an offer of admission and deposit toward enrollment for one year. Application materials are valid for one calendar year from the start of the program for which the applicant has been accepted.