Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Why should I earn the CSCP?
Earning the APICS CSCP makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
CSCP focuses on the mastery of the extended supply chain, from organizations' suppliers through to the end customers. The CSCP designation validates professional understanding of supply chain management and the integration of operations across the extended supply chain. Certified employees can increase their salaries by 21%. APICS certified salaries are 18% higher than other certifications.
After earning your CSCP you will be able to:
- Help your company reach its ideal supply chain state
- Use data to link production, distribution, purchasing and service
- Reduce waste in supply chains
- Identify and classify support chain risk and develop risk response plans
Am I eligible?
Candidates must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Three years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor's degree or in the international equivalent
- CPIM, CTL, CLTD, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM or CPSM designation
What will I study?
The CSCP Learning System is divided into three modules across three books. You will learn the latest best practices to elevate your job performance and help you take advantage of common technologies. The knowledge you gain through these materials will help you drive improvement in your organization, maximize the efficiency of planning and operations and improve the bottom line.
- Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
* Students must pass one exam to become certified. The exam is made up of 150 multiple-choice questions within a 3.5 hour time limit.
How will I study?
The CSCP Learning System is a comprehensive program that combines print and online reading materials, online practice tests and interactive study tools to ensure that you are prepared for the CSCP Exam. Choose from three flexible study options that fit your schedule and learning style: Self-Study, Instructor-Led or Corporate/Group Learning. Each option is based around the CSCP Learning System.