Supply Chain Procurement Certificate
The self-paced Supply Chain Procurement Certification registration is now open.
- Duquesne Students: $395
- Non-students: $495
- Add -on: Virtual Instructor Review Session on Thursday, July 28th from 6-7:30 PM EST - $50
What is the procurement certificate?
The Supply Chain Procurement Certificate program is a foundational education program designed to help both entry-level and experienced supply chain professionals expand their procurement knowledge and skills. The program provides an overview of procurement fundamentals, sourcing strategies, supplier relationship management, negotiations, evaluation metrics, and more. You'll be better equipped to:
- Develop a strategic sourcing strategy
- Establish effective procurement policies
- Effectively score supplier capabilities and select optimal suppliers
- Engage in more effective contract management negotiations
- Trace the purchase order flow from requirements identification to purchase order close-out
- Review supplier and internal procurement organization performance using data and metrics
- Engage in sustainable and ethical sourcing
How it works
- The self-paced program includes 20 hours of education and a comprehensive final exam within an interactive online platform. You will also have access to flashcards, video clips, practice questions and more to help cultivate a stronger understanding of each topic.
- After passing the exam, you will earn your certificate and a digital badge that you can display on your LinkedIn profile and within your email signature.
Top three reasons to get started
- Career Advancement
Stand out in a competitive job market with a digital badge proving competence in a critical function of the supply chain.
The certificate program is self-paced so you can make it work for your schedule.
ASCM is the gold standard in supply chain education, training, and development.