Graduate Student Ambassadors
Student Ambassadors (SA) will gain valuable skills applicable to their business careers. SAs have the opportunities to polish their communication, professional and leadership skills while networking with the administration, faculty and alumni. Our program seeks to provide connections with prospective student, building a stronger Duquesne network. All student ambassadors will be rewarded through a point system. Examples of rewards include professional headshots, Duquesne memorabilia, student business cards, tickets to sporting events and more. (Rewards will vary semester to semester).
As a Student Ambassador, you will be one of our best resources! Prospective students frequently ask, "Which program is right for me?" We are counting on you to provide firsthand experience and knowledge to help with their decisions.
The Role of a Student Ambassador
- This position is appointed for the academic year (fall and spring). Incoming students for the spring semester will only be appointed for one semester
- Meet with prospective students during campus visits
- Communicate with prospective students
- Promote the school's programs via social media
- Represent the school at various university events
- Already completed at least six credits for any one of the graduate business programs (exception: MAcc and ISM)
- Current cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work with a diverse group of students
- Have a strong commitment to the Duquesne University mission